Thursday 4 August 2011

Introduction

Hello, my name is Sierra, i'm a teen living in Ontario Canada. I will be attending a high school for the arts starting this September. I started this blog, because I thought it would be a hobby that I could keep going, despite my busy schedule and sometimes hectic life. I am interested in anything that has to do with the arts, but to narrow it down, my main passion is Theatre. When I attend the high school this September, I will be training in dance (ballet, jazz and modern) and dramatic theatre, (also known as acting). I m VERY excited, as I will be going with my 2 best friends and a whole lot of determination.
You can expect to read about my daily life in this blog, and my adventures through the entertainment business.
Please enjoy!
Have a nice day, and don't forget to smile!
-Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment